Here are some fun (and funny) things to do at work.
I’ve seen some of the best office pranks and listed them below. Take a look and — you know — spice things up a bit at work. And break out of your old boring routine.
Warning: You (and your co-workers) will need to have a good sense of humor for these funny work pranks!
These are some of the best office pranks I’ve seen (and done)…
Do These Office Pranks When A Coworker Is On Vacation
You better protect the valuables in your workspace when you go on vacation this summer, otherwise this could happen to you:
Of course, you could always have a coworker you trust keep an eye on things for you. But then again, they’re likely to be in on it too.
You Can Do These Office Pranks Any Day
For some laughs any day of the week, here are some of the best office pranks that would be funny anytime:
- Easy Office Pranks
- Some Funny Work Pranks
- Lots Of Work Pranks That Have Actually Worked
- Best Office Pranks Of All Time (fish tank office, cardboard box, transformer prank, foil car, foil office, and crime scene office)
- Funny Office Pranks For People With Computers
Which goes hand-in-hand with this…
Listen to Bud Light’s Real Men of Genius ”Mr. Company Computer Guy”:
And that reminds me of one of my favorite Jimmy Fallon skits from Saturday Night Live. It’s Jimmy Fallon (as Nick Burns, the company computer guy) helping Jennifer Aniston and others learn how to fix computers at the office:
This video shows how to pull off some fun computer work pranks:
And here’s a classic work prank — how to foil an office or cubicle:
The Best Office Pranks For Work Parties
In addition to the links I’ve included above, here are some funny work pranks that would be ideal for office parties:
- Bring a batch of caramel covered apples (aka onions) to your Halloween party.
- Turn a single piece of paper into an extremely loud party noise.
- Bring a couple of tins full of holiday salt cookies to your next office party.
- Follow these tips for making office product jello molds for your party (inspired by the TV show “The Office”)
The Bottom Line When It Comes To Funny Work Pranks
It’s always a good time to have a little fun at work — so join us if you will. Let us know if you try one of the pranks from our list or one of your own!
Keep in mind — if you’re using a food item in your prank (aka peanut butter) make sure the person is not allergic. (Seriously.)
Be mindful of these (funny) workplace safety issues.
Here’s another list of work pranks and office dares that I created.
And when all else fails, here’s a must-read from The New Yorker!