With so many people trying to find work, or get financial aid to go to school, or get into school, you may be asked to write a letter of recommendation more times than you realize.
Writing a recommendation & reference letter is more straightforward and easy than you might think.
Here are the top 3 things that your letter should contain:
- The first part of your letter should tell how you know the person.
- The second part should explain what the person did for you.
- The third part should explain why you are recommending the person for the position, or scholarship, or internship or whatever the letter is for.
There are lots of different types of recommendation & reference letters, and they all have different formats or templates. Here are some templates to help you with ideas:
- Reference Letter Template
- Sample Recommendation & Reference Letter
- Template for Letter of Recommendation
- College Admissions Reference Letter For A Disadvantaged Student
- Job Recommendation & Reference Letter For A Teenager
- Graduate School Recommendation & Reference Letter
- Sample Internship Recommendation Letter
- Scholarship Recommendation & Reference Letter